The Central Pacific Collective acts as an umbrella organisation in support of Pacific service providers. Together we work collaboratively to address the needs of Pacific peoples and their communities, to ensure a consistent and focused service within the health, education and social services fields.
The Central Pacific Collective partners with Pacific organisations to;
- manage contracts
- support the growth of their capacity and capability
- develop work efficiencies and economies of scale
The Collective provides value to Pacific organisations through its;
- shared services (e.g. Human resources, Finance)
- cost savings (e.g. Auditing)
- collective strength (e.g. leveraging off members)
- secretariat and administrative support (e.g. workshops, training and development)
To reinforce the work of the Collective, the Collective accumulates, examines and maintains its own information hub – through gathering data and research – that will enable the development of work programmes on how best to meet the needs of Pacific peoples.