Wednesday 15 November 2017 9:00am – 5:00 pm
The Heart Foundation, Health Promotion Agency and Primary Health Alliance are pleased to offer a FREE symposium.
Key themes / topics of 2017 symposium
• Sharing good examples of prevention activities in primary health care.
• Lifestyle behaviour change support for childhood obesity and long term conditions.
• CVD guideline update.
• Performance Improvement initiatives.
• Mental health in primary care.
• Innovation in health technology.
• Local multi-agency initiatives.
• Addressing inequities – showcasing different models of care.
Those interested in prevention activities in
primary care across PHOs, DHBs, Government,
NGOs, and clinical champions across General
Practice, nursing, allied health, and other health
To bring together PHOs, DHBs, NGOs, and
champions within Primary Health Care to
share innovative prevention initiatives within
The format includes two plenary sessions and
interactive breakout sessions with time for
The Museum of NZ, Te Papa Tongarewa,
RSVP by Friday 20 October.